- Best choice for Hypoxic patients when outdoor or emergencies
- Great for travelling on the plateau above 2000 metres
- Upgraded pulse flow settings 1 – 5, equivalent to 5 litres per minute of continuous oxygen flow
- Lightweight and compact size at 1.98kg
- Easy removal of external battery
- Comes with sturdy and durable shoulder bag
- Two rechargeable batteries of up to 5 and a half hours each
Weight: 1.98kg (4.37 lbs) net, includes single battery
Dimensions: 7.21 x 3.39 x 7.84 inch (~183 x 86 x 199 mm)
Flow Rate: 1 – 5L
Sound Level: </= 38dB
Battery: Two batteries of up to 5 and a half hours each on flow setting 1
Temperature range: -20ºC – +55ºC
Humidity range: 10%~90%, and no condensation
Pressure range: 70kPa – 106kPa
REimagined Healthcare with
BUZUD Care Experience:
585 North Bridge Road,
#01-02 Raffles Hospital,
Call: +65 6518 9959
BUZUD is a Singapore Healthcare and Aesthetics brand.
This product supported by Fosun Trade Medical Device, is approved by Singapore Health Sciences Authority (HSA), and is also widely approved by health authorities globally.
- Information provided herein is not intended as dispensing medical advice(s). User(s) should consult their doctor for any doubt or to seek further clarification prior to use of the said product.
- All image(s) presented herein are for illustration and visual purposes only, and may varied from the final product delivered. Actual specifications, weight, and prices of the product may deviate, and is subjected to change(s) at any time.
There are no reviews yet.