Important notes before using the BUZUD CGMS:
- Please consult a healthcare professional, diabetic nurse or pharmacist before purchasing this product.
- In situations of rapidly changing glucose levels, interstitial glucose levels measured by the sensor may not accurately reflect the blood glucose levels due to the expected lag time between interstitial glucose measured by this device and blood glucose readings. For example, when glucose levels are falling rapidly, glucose readings from the sensor may be higher than blood glucose levels. Conversely when glucose levels are rising rapidly, glucose readings from the sensor may be lower than blood glucose levels.
- In order to confirm hypoglycemia or impending hypoglycemia as reported by the sensor, please use a blood glucose monitor to test blood glucose level.
- If the symptoms do not match the sensor reading, please use a blood glucose monitor to test blood glucose level.
BUZUD is a Singapore Healthcare and Aesthetics brand.
This product supported by Fosun Trade Medical Device, is approved by Singapore Health Sciences Authority (HSA), and is also widely approved by health authorities globally.
- Information provided herein is not intended as dispensing medical advice(s). User(s) should consult their doctor for any doubt or to seek further clarification prior to use of the said product.
- User(s) is / are advised to refer to the product manual provided for more details and instructions of use. We shall not be held responsible for all informations presented herein which is merely consolidated as a product overview with descriptions in general.
- All images presented herein are for illustration and visual purposes only, and may varied from the final product delivered. Actual specifications, weight, and prices of the product may deviate, and subjected to change(s) at any time.