The Hearing Aids D26 is a compact behind-the-ear model that is easy and simple to use. With noise cancellation and directional audio software along with a portable charging case, you can bring it everywhere with you and will never need to worry about not being able to hear others speak.
- Digital sound processing chip
- Wide dynamic range compression
- Environmental noise cancellation
- Up to 48 Hours of battery life
- Wind noise reduction
Output. OSPL90 Max. : ≤125dB+3dB
Sound Gain (FOG): 30dB±5dB
EQ Input Noise: ≤29dB+3dB
Frequency Range (Not narrower than): 450Hz – 4500Hz
Working Current: 5mA
Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤4%+3%
Working Voltage: d.c.3.7 V
Operating temperature/humidity: -10°C ~+ 40°C (14ºF – 104ºF), ≥30% RH, ≤75% RH
Storage temperature/humidity: -10°C ~+ 55°C (14ºF – 131ºF), ≥10% RH, ≤90% RH
Charging Case specifications:
Input voltage: d.c. 5.0V
Input current: 1A
Output current: 15mA x2
Output voltage: d.c. 4.2 V
REimagined Healthcare with
BUZUD Care Experience:
585 North Bridge Road,
#01-02 Raffles Hospital,
Call: +65 6518 9959
BUZUD is a Singapore Healthcare and Aesthetics brand.
This product is approved by Singapore Health Sciences Authority (HSA), and is also widely approved by health authorities globally.
- Information provided herein is not intended as dispensing medical advice(s). User(s) should consult their doctor for any doubt or to seek further clarification prior to use of the said product.
- User(s) is / are advised to refer to the product manual provided for more details and instructions of use. We shall not be held responsible for all informations presented herein which is merely consolidated as a product overview with descriptions in general.
- All images presented herein are for illustration and visual purposes only, and may varied from the final product delivered. Actual specifications, weight, and prices of the product may deviate, and is subjected to change(s) at any time.
There are no reviews yet.